Volume Control Panel Pro - Style It Your Way! Mod Apk:
- - Version: 20.90
- - Size: 2.34 MB
- - Price: Free
- - Root needed: No Need
- - Offers In-App Purchase: No
- - Price: Free
* Volume control panel inspired by Android 9-10.
* Override the volume keys.
* Open through a browser or other application.
* Def default lt button Select media or ring as feedback.
* Start breaking or expanding.
* Left or right mode.
* Custom vertical position.
* Custom panel time limit.
* Hide alarm volume.
* Force System Close Dialog.
* Custom background, slider, and icon color.
* Option to exclude some applications.
* Volume flow: business, media, ringing, notification (if supported), call, and alarm.
* Bluetooth volume control.
* Pulldown tiles for quick settings.
* Pinned launcher shortcut (Rio +) Quick icon Access icon (in control panel):
* Quick access to alarm clock and alarm mode.
* Instant media or casting stream.
* Switch between speaker/earpiece during calls.
* Switch between rings, do not vibrate or interrupt (quiet).
* Mute media.
* Toggle ring mode.
* Start the volume panel. Launcher Shortcut (Oreo +):
* Mute media.
* Toggle ring mode.
* Start the volume panel.
Notification Volume - When the notification panel partition is enabled and supported by the ring and notification system, the ring and notification are independent. When the notification panel is hidden, both streams are connected and follow the ring volume.
Button mapping or button mapping applications such as Bixby Button Re-mapper can interfere if the adjustment of volume buttons is enabled.
Limitations: The screen cannot be viewed on the screen.
* Accessibility - Press the volume +/- button.
* Instruction Listener's - Access - Find Audio Casting and do not interrupt.
* Overlay Permissions - Show control panel as system overlay.
* Access: Identify the presence of restricted applications. The volume panel does not collect or share any personal information, nor does it require approval.
Keywords: Volume Control, System Volume Control, Volume Key, Media Mute, Ringer Mode, Cast Volume, Android Pie, Android 10, Android Pie, Zen, DND
If you are looking for the best Personalization app/game, then Volume Control Panel Pro - Style It Your Way! Mod Apk 20.90 [Paid for free] is the ultimate app/game for you.
The latest version of the Volume Control Panel Pro - Style It Your Way! Mod Apk 20.90 [Paid for free] APK is 20.90. Free download and installation is available for all Android devices that support version 4.1 and above.
To easily install and run the Volume Control Panel Pro - Style It Your Way! Mod Apk 20.90 [Paid for free] version on Android phones, you need 2.34 MB of free disk space. Users can easily access the APK by clicking on the download button mentioned in this article.
Install all the free Android APK files with one click and they will be updated forever. Once the APKInk is installed, you don't need to worry anymore.
We do additional security tests to make sure that all apps are virus-tested and that your Android device is always safe.
Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows access to the vibrator.
Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps.
Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
Allows an application to uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
Allows an application to know what content is playing and control its playback.
Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
|Permission||BLUETOOTH BLUETOOTH_ADMIN WRITE_SETTINGS WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED VIBRATE FOREGROUND_SERVICE ACCESS_NOTIFICATION_POLICY MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW SET_ALARM ACTION_MANAGE_OVERLAY_PERMISSION INSTALL_SHORTCUT UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT CAMERA READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE MEDIA_CONTENT_CONTROL PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS CHECK_LICENSE|
|Lang||af am ar as az be bg bn bs ca cs da de el en-AU en-CA en-GB en-IN en-XC es es-US et eu fa fi fr fr-CA ga gl gu hi hr hu hy in is it iw ja ka kk km kn ko ky lo lt lv mk ml mn mr ms my nb ne nl or pa pl pt pt-BR pt-PT ro ru si sk sl sq sr sr-Latn sv sw ta te th tl tr uk ur uz vi zh zh-CN zh-HK zh-TW zu|
|Uses Not Feature||
Camera hardware features:
The app uses the device's back-facing camera. Devices with only a front-facing camera do not list this feature, so use the android.hardware.camera.any feature instead if your app can communicate with any camera, regardless of which direction the camera faces.
The app uses the flash feature that the device's camera supports.
|Uses implied Feature||
The app uses the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) telephony radio system.#:
Touchscreen hardware features:
The app uses the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) telephony radio system.