Download Minecraft 1.10 APK for Android - Free - Latest Version
Download Minecraft PE 1.10.0 Village & Pillage for free on Android: there are dozens of new blocks and a wandering trader.
What is new in MCPE 1.10.0?
Mojang Studios finally releases this Village & Pillage update, where it adds a whole plethora of various things to the game.
For instance, there are real adventurous merchants all around the world. Although they might seem to sell nothing useful, you can get at least two free leashes.
It turns out two llamas always accompany him in his ventures in Minecraft PE 1.10.0. It means you can eliminate him to get those precious items.
Usually, those mobs appear once in two to three days in MCPE 1.10.0. Most of what they’re selling is trash, but you can get a nautilus shell.
Another brand new and extraordinary immense and perilous mob is a ravager. It appears only during raids and always hostile to a player.
Sometimes you can even see a pillager mounting him.
Ravagers are exceptionally strong in Minecraft PE 1.10.0. However, iron golems can stop them.
Nonetheless, they are never alone, so you should iron golems out in the battle.
By the way, there are even pillager outposts in MCPE 1.10.0. These tower-like buildings will pop up all over the world.
They do not generate in non-village biomes, though. It is the place where pillagers spawn all the time. So if you need some experience, you might consider visiting an outpost.
They are no hard to be found, but there’s also a chest on top of it. Usually, there are arrows and crossbows in Minecraft PE 1.10.0.
On the other hand, pillager captains spawn here quite frequently too. You need to slay one to start the raid afterward.
Highlights from the 1.10 Update:
- Shields have arrived!
- New features including the Texture Update, crossbows, lanterns, and the loom
- Many experimental features coming in the Village & Pillage Update (1.11)
- The ability to create new entities using Add-Ons
- Several gameplay tweaks
- Hundreds of bug fixes
- Shields! Shields! Shields!
- A long-requested community feature has made its way to Minecraft
- Shields can be used to block enemy attacks
- Sneaking activates the shield when equipped in either hand
- Texture Update
- Many items, blocks, and more have fresh new textures!
- More updates to textures and tweaks will be arriving in the upcoming 1.11 update
- Crossbow weapon with new enchantments
- Quick Charge
- New Wood blocks and Stripped Wood blocks
- Known to many players as Bark blocks
- Existing wood blocks have been renamed to Logs and Stripped Logs
- A new light source that can be placed above or below blocks
- Free to Download.
- No registration required.
- Easy to use.
- Supports multiple languages.
- No Third-party Advertisements.
- Night Mode.
- Many more....